Tuesday, December 28, 2021

January 2022 Daily Scripture Writing

For this reason we also constantly thank God that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but for what it really is, the word of God, which also performs its work in you who believe.   1 Thessalonians 2:13

Welcome!  

Here is a list of Scriptures you can use in your practice of daily Scripture writing.  A new year is the perfect time to start this amazing discipline in your faith walk.  I did it the whole year of 2021 and I can't tell you how good it felt to be so disciplined.  I found it a challenge at first but I am so glad that I stuck with it for the whole year.  I now have a whole book filled with verses in my writing!

The theme for the month is God's Word.

I started curating DSW lists in 2021 for a small group of women and it was well-received.  They liked the themes and the encouragement to write Bible verses every day.  It's a wonderful way to get more Scripture into your heart and brain and life.

Use a notebook you already have or create a new one to use for the whole year.  Make it fancy or simple and keep it out on your desk or in your #BibleBasket where you will be sure to use it every day.  I bought myself a Happy Planner at the end of 2020 to use in 2021 and it worked out well for me.  


This document is formatted as a half-sheet of paper (A5 or 8" x 5.5"); I designed it this way so I could use it in my A5 planner binder for 2022.  I left a wider left margin so you can punch it with a six-hole punch or a disc punch.  The page is a little smaller than a Happy Planner.  Right click on the image, copy it, then save it to your computer, then print from your printer.  (If you know of an easier or better way to do this, please send some tips my way; I'm still learning how to attach images on this blog thing.)  Or write the verses in your notebook.

Please find encouragement and strength in the power of God's Word.


Grace and Peace to you.

2 comments: