Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February DSW - God's Heart

 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ.  

More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, 

and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,

that I may know Him... 

Philippians 3:7-10a

...

Welcome February!

I have been much taken with the concept of seeking God's heart--what He thinks and how He thinks it--and how He sees our heart and how He wants His children to respond to Him.    While many Scripture plans show us how to live, I want to seek His heart and go deeper in my relationship with Him.  If I seek to know Him I can adjust my way of thinking into God's way of thinking.  And while I am just one of His creations, I can get closer to knowing Who He Is.  This is not just a one month and done; it is a lifelong journey and a lifelong relationship.  Will you join me as we continue to seek the Creator of the Universe?  He loves you so very much.

I write one verse every day in addition to reading a different daily reading.

Enjoy--and peace and grace to you.



My apologies for the funky-looking picture.  I need more practice or the ability to attach documents to these posts.  


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the verse list- printed! Such a fitting selection for the month of love!

    ReplyDelete