Monday, February 28, 2022

March 2022 Daily Scripture Writing

A voice is calling, "Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness; make smooth in the desert a highway for our God."  Isaiah 40:3




The celebration of Easter is next month.  It is my favorite holiday.  I wondered how I could prepare my heart to be ready to receive the messages that God wanted to say to me through Bible reading, church sermons, and prayer.  I took cues from writings about the Lenten season and did my research.  You'll find verses for this month about preparation, prayer, and fasting.   I do hope you'll write one verse a day and prepare your heart for the story and remembrance of His death, burial, and resurrection.

Is your heart ready?


This document is formatted for a half sheet, A5 size piece of paper. 

Again, sorry for the awkwardness of the photo!  I am teaching myself how to convert MS Word documents to a different format for Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment