Thursday, March 31, 2022

April 2022 Daily Scripture Writing Plan

...that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.  Philippians 3:10-11



EASTER and The Life We Now Live

The month of Easter is my favorite month.  While I do love Christmas and remembering the gift of Jesus and all the music and all the lights that remind us of His presence here on earth, I love Easter because we remember and celebrate His love for us by His substitutionary death for us on a cross.  And more than that: He arose from physical death to give us life everlasting!  Rejoice!  Hallelujah!

I hope this collection of verses help remind you of why He came to earth, but also encourage you to live your life in the bone deep conviction of His truth, His victory, and His Life.  

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment